BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Long time no see!

Things I'm loving at the moment...

1. Maybelline Smooth Mousse Foundation
This foundation has the smoothest texture I have ever come across. It is a whipped consistency and when you apply it, it literally melts into your skin. On my skin, it is a heavier feel of foundation but to me its worth it because of the coverage it gives. Def try it out!

2. Tarte Park Avenue Princess Bronzer
Non orangey or muddy bronzer on my PALE skin. Love this bronzer to extend the summer glow!

3. China Glaze polishes in Blue Sparrow and Dorothy Who?
Apply Blue sparrow and top it off with Dorothy Who? and you've got a sparklicious mani or pedi!

4. Working on fitness :)
Why is it that the first 15 minutes of any cardio excercise suck? 16 minutes and up and your endorphins kick in and you feel great! I have been trying to go to the gym 3-5 times a week and am loving how I feel afterwards.

5. Starbuck Pumpkin Spice Latte
I used to hate anything pumpkin but as I've gotten older, I have acquired a taste for it, and this latte is delicious. A nice way to get ready for the fall weather :)

No comments:

Post a Comment